Monday, January 24, 2011

Seth Godin: The New Age Marketing Guru

Just a few days back I found about Seth Godin. He is a the founder of Squidoo.com, a best selling author, a very frequent and amazing blogger and a speaker.

All this might sound a bit too clichéd. Well I am not very good with adjectives. I can only say that once you start reading his blogs/books, you will love him. If you have a flair for marketing or are just generally interested in how the world around you works then he's the man for you.

He has written a lot of books. His latest book, Linchpin, hit the Amazon Top 10 on the first day and became a New York Times bestseller.

The man has got substance to go with his unusual but efficient style.

I am a fan.

Check out his work on his website: http://www.sethgodin.com/sg/default.asp

Subscribe to his blogs. They are informative and entertaining at the same time.

He has uploaded free ebooks on the website. Read them all if possible. I have already read two and I they were pretty good.

He might not be the best marketing guru out there but I am pretty sure that he is one of the few very good ones. Original ideas and a 'funky' style work very well for him. The best thing I like about him is how he observes everyday actions and thinks of a theory out of them. It's just brilliant.

So what are you waiting for? Go read and implement.

Cheers 

1 comment:

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community